Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's A Brandi Moment


Baboons By Nature Groom One Another To Be Sure They Have No Bugs. Friends Of Brandi Would Lay On The Floor And Let Brandi Search Through Each Strand Of Hair Looking For Any Kind Of Parasite. I Have Thought About What Her Reaction Would Have Been If She Had Ever Found What She Was Searching For.
I Had Enclosed A Section Of A Room With Wooden Bars To Give Brandi Some Room To Play In. I Put In A Slide And A Rope As Well As Her Bed. She Enjoyed Her Newfound Freedom.
I Came Home One Night From Work To Give Her A Diaper Change And Serve Her Dinner. When I Looked In The Big Cage She Was Not In It. I Began To Panic And Wonder Where She Could Be. I Hollered For Billie To Let Her Know Brandi Was Missing. In The Corner Of The Cage Brandi Had Pried Up A Piece Of Plywood That Was Once A Laundry Chute. The Clothes Ended Up In A Basket In The Basement. I Said, %$#$% She Is In The Basement Somewhere. I Had To Go Outside To A Side Hatch That Would Enter Into The Basement. As Soon As I Opened The Door Brandi Jumped Into My Arms. She Was Terrified With Her Experience In The Dark Dungeon-Like Rooms From Underneath. Hahaha!!
She Couldn't Get Back Into The Hole She Came Through Because It Was Then The Basement Ceiling Which Was Too High For Her To Return Through. She Was So Forever Grateful For Me To Rescue Her From Her Escapade. I Fixed That Hole In The Floor. Even If I Decided Not To Fix It, The Chances Of Brandi Ever Returning To That Basement Were Slim To None.

Just Call Me Mac.......

No comments:

Post a Comment