Saturday, September 29, 2007

Is That You Mac?......


Today Was The Online Picnic At Kickappoo Park Pavilion. Two Years Ago I Was Given A Shirt That Reads McGregor's Bar & Grill. It Was Given To Me By My Brother Tuck. Apparently There Is A McGregor's Bar & Grill In The San Diego Area. Not Only Was I Given This Shirt But The Real Table Menu As Well. Anyway, Long Story Short. After We Got Back In Town I Had To Stop In County Market. Going Down The Isle I Hear A Voice. Is That You Mac? I Looked At This Nice Lady Who Was Waiting For My Reply. Why Yes I Am. I Recognized You By The Shirt You Are Wearing The Nice Lady Told Me. Now Keep In Mind I Have Only Worn This Shirt On Two Occasions. The Nice Lady Told Me She Doesn't Post But Reads Alot On The Internet. She Also Told Me She Has Read My Blogs And Enjoys Them And Encouraged Me To Continue. Well, I Will Wash The Shirt And Bring It Out Again When An Occasion Arrives.

Just Call Me Mac........

No comments:

Post a Comment