Monday, October 1, 2007

Gone Fishing......


A Couple Buddies Of Mine Wanted To Go Fishing. We Decided To Take His Car And This Fishing Trip Included Brandi. I Brought Along A 25 Foot Leash So Brandi Could Get Into The Shallow Area Of The River. We Had A Nice Afternoon Of Fishing And It Seemed As Though Brandi Did As Well. When Brandi Wasn't Playing In The Water She Played In A Grassy Area On The Banks Of The River. What I Didn't Know Was That Brandi Had Eaten Some Grass And Ended Up With Diarea. I Brought An Extra Diaper But Brandi Had It Soiled Rather Quickly. My Friend, The Owner Of The Car Just Stared At Me Then Asked How Our Trip Home Was Planned. I Told Him Under The Circumstances I Will Put Brandi On The Short Leash And Let Her Ride On The Top Of The Car. Brandi Seemed To Enjoy The Wind In Her Face Ride Home. I Began To Feel A Warming Sensation On My Forearm, Then To The Upper Arm Whe Finally I Hollered To STOP THE CAR!! Any Longer The "Stinky Stuff" Would Enter The Arm Pit Area Then Down The Rest Of My Torso.
We Had No Rags To Help Me Clean Up So I Told Them To Meet Me At The Car Wash A Block Away. Once There I Put The Money In The Machine Then Tied Brandi's Leash To The Car Door Handle.
I Managed To Wash The Car Down Then Put It On The Rinse Cycle For Brandi Too.
Lesson learned. Next Time You Go Fishing Leave Your Monkey At Home.

Just Call Me Mac......

2 comments:

  1. Mac, Please accept this comment in the spirit it is offered...I LOVE reading about your monkey!

    ReplyDelete