Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sounds Of Summer


When Was The Last Time You Heard One Of These? Today I Mowed Here And There. The Grass Is Not Growing, But The Weeds Are. It Took Me 5 Minutes To Mow The Church. It Normally Takes An Hour. I Have Not Mowed In More Than 6 Weeks. It Had About A Dozen Weeds Growing In The Middle Of The Yard Where There Should Only Be Grass. I Got The Weeds In My Front Yard With My Weed Eater. Not Sure If There Will Be Any Grass in 2012. I Cannot Remember A Summer Being Like This. Some Are Referring To The Year Of 1988 As Being The Most Recent Drought As Bad As This One. Ban On Burning Almost Everywhere. I Noticed A Lot Of The Robins Have Moved On. I Try To Pay As Much Attention To Nature. There Are Times I Don't Know What It Means But Sometimes It May Be Note Worthy. To Be Honest About It I Really Don't Miss Mowing. It Would Take About Three Hours Of My Day. Now I Can Do Other Things Like Maybe Take A Siesta:)

No comments:

Post a Comment