Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Brother


Today Is My Brother's Birthday. He Turns 59 Years Old Today. I Want To Wish Him A Happy Birthday And A Hope For Many More. On One Of The Hottest Days Of The Year. The Day After Independence Day Our Nation Celebrates Tuck's Birthday. Less Than A Week From Now He And His Wife Evelyn Are Heading Back To San Diego For A Weeks Stay With Their Daughter Evanna And Her New Husband.
I Am Happy For Them Because It's Been A Couple Years Since They Left California To Move To Illinois. I Wish Them Well. I Can Remember As A Kid If We Were Able To Blow Out All Our Candles In One Blow Meant Our Wish Would Come True. I Think As We Get Older We Either Don't Get Our Wish Granted Or We Just Give Up Wishing All Together.
Happy Birthday Tuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment