Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Love You Somebody


Boy, What A Confusing Title, Huh? It's A Fitting Title If You Were In My Head Right Now. It Seems Like Every Time I Turn Around Somebody Is Dying Unexpectantly. Often I Wished I Could Have One Last Moment So I Could Tell Them What They Meant To Me. It Seems Like Only A Handful Of People Have Passed Away That I Expected To. I Believe If There Were Unfinished Business Between Us I Could Say What I Want Before They Passed. It's Too Late For Those Who Left Without Warning. That's A Part Of Life I Think Sucks. Maybe There Is A Lesson In This.
Maybe The Lord Wants Us To Treat Each Other As If It Is Our Last Day. It Makes Perfect Sense. How Many Times In Your Lives People You Care About Die Suddenly? How Many Of Those People You Consider Have Unfinished Business? I Suppose That's A Part Of Life. I Don't have To Like It Though.
How Many Of Us Think About Things Like This? Am I Normal In Thinking This Way?
Oh I Don't Care If It's Normal. Everybody Knows How I Am. If I Have Something On My Mind I Just Come Out With It. I Don't Like Stewing About Things. I Guess If I Am Stewing About Something It Must Matter To Me Or I Wouldn't Be Stewing. I Read A Lot Of Blogs And It Appears A Lot Of My Blogs Have Death Mentioned In Them. I'm Sorry For That. No Wait, I Am NOT Sorry For That At All. I Will Write What I Want To Write About. So Tonight I Decided To Write About How We Should Treat The People We Care About. Treat Them As If It Were Our Last Day On Earth. What's Wrong With That? It Happens All The Time And It Will happen Over And Over Throughout Your Lifetime.
So Take It From Somebody You Know And Trust. If You Are My Age And Older You Know I Speak The Truth And You Know Exactly Where I Am Coming From. Those Younger Readers Of Mine Play Close Attention To What I Am Saying. Believe Me When I Tell You Life Is Short. There Will Be Times In Your Life Someone You Love Will Pass Away Without Notice. You Will Experience Times You Wish You Could Have One Last Moment With Them And Take Care Of That Unfinished Business. There Is Nothing You Can Do To Prevent This From Happening. What You Can Do Is Take Care Of That Business Before It Becomes Unfinished. Tell Them What Their Friendship Means To You.
I Have 133 Friends On My Facebook Account. I Wouldn't Consider Them All Close Friends. Many Of Them Are Acquaintances. There Were Times I Could Throw A Party In A Phone Booth As Far As Friends Go. I Have Always Considered I Had More Aquaintences Than True Friends. How About Those Afflicted By Alzheimer's? Someday They Won't Even Recognize Who You Are. That's Another Part Of Life I Don't Understand. Why Take A Person's Memory And Let Them Live In A Society Where Nothing Is Familiar? Life Is Not Always Fair. Tell Them Before They Forget. Assure Them You Will Be There For Them. Make Sure You Are! You Can Help Some By Telling Them You Appreciate Having Them In Your Life. I Think I Will Start With Mrs Mac And Go From There.
How About You?

No comments:

Post a Comment