Saturday, July 21, 2012

Before

Success Photo's Are Always Inspiring When It Comes To Weight Loss. My Niece Jan Lost A Boatload Of Weight Some Years Back. She had Been The Talk Of The Family. My Dad Would Always Carry A Before And After Photo Of Her To Brag About Her Weight Loss. My Brother Is Also Campaigning To Lose 100 Pounds And More. Closer To Home Is My Beautiful Daughter Beckie. I Consider It An Invasion Of Privacy In Asking A Lady Her Age Or Her Weight. Same Goes For My Daughter.
Let's Have The Photo Speak For Itself.
Right Now Beckie Has A Full Plate In Her Life. She Is Attending Beauty School By Day And Waitressing By Night. This Is Her Plan For At Least A Year Since This Is The Length Of Her Schooling. It's Not Easy Being A Single Mom, As She Is Working Very Hard To Better Her Life For Her And Her Son AJ. If I Have My Information Correct, Once She Obtains Her Beauty License She Will Cut Hair Then Change Her Schooling And Go Into The Medical Field.
So Back Off Dudes, She Has No Play Time. Well Maybe With Her Little Man AJ. She Is Focused For A
Better Future. You Go Girl!

After:

No comments:

Post a Comment