Monday, May 2, 2011


There Are Times When You Need To Get People's Attention. This Blog May Raise An Eyebrow. My Reason For Writing This Blog Is To Draw Attention To An Issue Some Would Rather Ignore. Choosing To Ignore Could Be Your Way Of Trying To Forget. So, Have You Forgotten? Of Course You Haven't And You Won't. In Years Past I Have Had Loved Ones Molested By Someone They Trusted. I Guess This Would Have To Be The Most Despicable Crimes Against Children. A Person Of Trust Like A Teacher, Neighbor, A Relative, Can Be The Most Devastating, Simply Because Trust Had Been Compromised.
If This Topic Sickens You, Then I Consider You To Be A Normal Loving Person. I Write This Blog Primarily To Invite Awareness And Assure Those Who Have Been Molested In Their Lifetime, Not To Be Afraid To Talk About It. You Have Nothing To Be Ashamed Of.
I Have Never Shared Before, To Anyone Of "Incidents" Within My Childhood.
Sicko's Who Like Little Boys And Take Advantage Of Their Innocence. Why Didn't I Speak Up? It's Not As If I Enjoyed What Was Being Done To Me. Why Would I Want To Protect Such A Monster? I Can Remember Being Embarrassed. Why Is That? I Was Just Being A Little Boy Growing Up In A Safe Family In A Safe Neighborhood. Now How Many Of You Believe There Is Such A Thing? Safe Family. That Seems To Be A Good Starting Point. Was It A Funny Uncle? Was It A Stepfather? Why Do We Protect These Fruit Loops?
I Am 56 Years Old. Why Have I Been Holding This Information Inside My Head All Of My Adult Years? I Recently Have Been Thinking Of Incidents Of Child Molestation That Occurred Many Years Ago. Even Though Years Have Passed, The Scar Will Be Left For A Lifetime. I Think People Suspect Others Who Molest But Are Afraid To Speak Up. I Believe They Want To, But Don't Have The Proof. Especially For Children, They Really Don't Understand What Is Happening To Them.
We Must Make It Our Business To Report Incidents Of Sexual Abuse. No More Compassion For Those Who Abuse Our Children. If It Reveals A Dark Family Secret, Then So Be It. It's Our Responsibility To Protect Our Children From These Monsters.
This Blog Has Nothing To Do About Me. I'm Bringing This To The Front Burner For All To Acknowledge This Is Not A Perfect Society. We Must As A Society Weed Out The Undesirable. Take Off The Kid Gloves And Get Serious About What Is Right And Wrong.
SOC It To The Wrong. (Save Our Children)

2 comments:

  1. what's grrrrr?he is posting a fact.it needs to be said and not hid.so many do that and it isn't right.i have no problem not associating with the ones i know who have been guilty of this and i don't sugar coat anything

    ReplyDelete