Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To Blog Or Not To Blog


I Rarely Get Comments To My Blogs. Are Blogs Becoming A Thing Of The Past? I Love To Write About Things But Maybe Blogs Is Not A Way To Express Myself. Of Course I Get Random Responses To Some Of My Blogs But I Haven't A Clue As To How Many People Actually Read My Blog. So Do I Write Them For Me Or For Those Who Read Them? I Would Like To Say I Write Them For Myself But I Would Like Others To Enjoy My Thoughts. I Will Search The Net And See If There Is Something I Would Be More Interested In.
I Enjoy Writing Them But Do I Bore The Readers? Do They See What I Am Writing About Then Decide Whether Or Not To Read It?
Please Don't Get The Wrong Idea, This Is NOT A Popularity Contest. If It Does Not Matter To You If I Continue To Blog Then It's Not Necessary To Respond. If You Would Like For Me To Continue Publishing My Blogs, Just Click Onto The Comment Below. I Will Not Publish Anyone's Response. It Will Remain Private. I Just Want To Get An Idea If It's Worth My Time. Either Way I Promise My Feelings Will Not Be Hurt. Besides, I May Get A Comment From Someone I Had No Idea Even Read My Blog.
I Hope To Hear From Someone,......Anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment