Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank You......


How Hard Is That For You To Say? Is It Me Or Do You Find Those Words Being Used Less Frequently Nowadays? Why Is That?
I Was Taught By My Parents At A Very Young Age To Always Say Please And Thank You. In Addition I Was Taught How To Respect My Elders By Calling Them Sir Or Mam, Mr. Or Mrs.
I Go To The Grocery Store And Spend Alot Of Money. During The Transaction I Was Handed My Receipt And Was Told Here's My Change? Here's My Change? What Happened To Thank You?
To Be Honest About It It's My Opinion This New Generation Of Young People Don't Have The Words Thank You In Their Vocabulary. Before You Think I Am Picking On Young People, Please Think Again. If I Were To Have A Transaction With An Older Cashier I Would Most Likely Be Told Thank You. I Think Most Would Agree With That Assessment.
Both My Children Were Raised As I Was Raised.
Ok, Thanks Guys For Allowing Me To Let Off Steam.
Now, That Photo Of The Dog? If You Find Any Puppies Of That Breed Will You Please Get In Touch With Me? Thank You......

No comments:

Post a Comment