Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Not Just A Pumpkin Pie


No, It's Not The Pie. I Have Had Alot Of Slices Of Pumpkin Pie In My Lifetime. This Pie Is Not Your Normal Piece Of Pumpkin Pie.
Terry, My Former Neighbor And Bowling Friend Made A Pie And Brought It Down To The Bowling Alley This Afternoon. Why? Because He's A Nice Guy No Matter What Carol Says About Him.
See This All Started When He Told Me He Missed Me Being His Neighbor. It's Nice To Be Missed But It's Not The End Of Our Friendship. We Bowl Every Thursday From August Through April And Have The Past Four Years. Terry Told Me He Was Going To Bake Me A Pie. I Said That Was Cool. He Called Me A Few Nights Later And Told Me I Have Some Good News And I Have Some Bad News. The Good News Is I Baked Us A Couple Pumpkin Pies. The Bad News Is I Burnt Yours. Hehe,Hahaha,Hehehe!
From That Point On Anytime He Would Call Me Or Instant Message Me I Would Call Him Pumpkin. After A Couple Weeks Of This He Instant Messaged Me And Made Me A Deal. He Said I Will Bake You A Pumpkin Pie And Bring It Down To The Bowling Alley If You Promised Not To Call Me Pumpkin Again. I Said Ok, You Gotta A Deal.
Guess What I Ate At The Bowling Alley This Afternoon? If You Guessed Pumpkin Pie You Are Correct. I Tried To Share With Others While I Was Down There But Ended Up Bringing Some Home. Ohhh, I Have Some Ice Cream. I Don't Ever Remember Having Pumpkin Pie Alamode. I'll Give It A Try And Report Back To You And Let You Know How Good It Was.

No comments:

Post a Comment