Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moving Day.......


The Things We Do For Our Children Are Because We Love Them.
Yesterday I Moved My Daughter From A Third Story Apartment Into A House. These 50 Some Year Old Legs Are Really Tired And Sore Today. Ofcourse It's Not The First Time My Legs Hurt Me This Bad. After Months Of Hibernation My Legs Aren't In The Shape They Are In The Summer Months. I Tried At The Last Moment To Change Moving Day To Friday Or Saturday Because It Would Not Interfere With My Bowling Day On Thursday. No Such Luck Because My Daughter Had Already Made Arrangements With Her Work To Be Off That Afternoon. Lucky For Me I Was Able To Recruit Some Helpers So The Move Won't Be As Hard On Me.
I Never Feel This Bad Until The First Week Of April Of Each Year. I Get Things Going With My Truck At That Time As Well As Walking Through The Woods Searching For The Best White Man Soul Food(Mushrooms).
So From That Point On I Consider Myself In Good Shape. Ofcourse I Am Not In The Shape I Was In Years Past But Who Is? I Am Use To Lifting And Moving Furniture Around Throughout The Summer Months.
The Problem? Today I Bowl And My Legs Are Killing Me! I Normally Show Up Early And Throw A Few Practice Balls Before The League Starts. Not Today!
Ofcourse I Will Go Down There And Give It My Best As I Always Do. I Just Hope I Will Do Good For My Team.
Wish Me Luck Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment