Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Madness


Ohhh You Think This Blog Is About Basketball Eh? Wrong!
The March Madness I Am Referring To Is The Transition From Winter Into Spring.
Last Week I Reported My First Sighting Of A Robin. We Have Flowers Sprouting From The Ground. Call It Spring Fever Or Cabin Fever, Whichever, I Am More Than Ready For Spring To Finally Arrive. I Should Have Put The Car Into The Garage Because I Had To Scrape Frost Off The Windows Early This Morning So I Could Take My Grandson To School. I Hate Frost And I Hate Snow. I Also Hate Cold Weather And Anything Closely Related To Old Man Winter. I Have Always Been A Summer Person And It Couldn't Get Here Any Sooner For Me!
The Spring Tease We Had In Danville Last Week Was Just Terrible. The High For Tuesday Through Yesterday Was In The Mid 30's. Atleast The Temperature Got Into The 40's Today!
Soon I Will Be In The Woods Searching For Mushrooms And Mowing Grass And Getting Things Ready With My Truck. I Am More Than Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment