Saturday, March 14, 2009

Danny Boy



Oh Danny Boy, The Pipes, The Pipes Are Calling.
From Glenn To Glenn And Down The Mountain Side.
The Summer´s Gone, And All The Flowers Are Dying.
´Tis You, ´Tis You Must Go, And I Must Bide.

But Come Ye Back When Summer´s In The Meadow.
Or When The Valley´s Hushed And White With Snow.
´Tis I´ll Be There In Sunshine Or In Shadow
Oh Danny Boy, Oh Danny Boy, I Love You So.

And If You Come, When All The Flowers Are Dying
And I Am Dead, As Dead I Well May Be.
You´ll Come And Find The Place Where I Am Lying.
And Kneel And Say An "Ave" For Me.

And I Shall Hear, Tho´ Soft You Tread Above Me
And All My Dreams Will Warm And Sweeter Be.
If You´ll Not Fail To Tell Me That You Love Me
I´ll Simply Sleep In Peace Until You Come To Me.
I´ll Simply Sleep In Peace Until You Come To Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment