Thursday, October 4, 2007

Monkey On The Loose!


One Beautiful Afternoon I Decided To Take Brandi For A Walk. Beckie Wanted To Go Too So The Three Of Us Took Off Together. Everything Was Fine Until I Realized I Didn't Have My Monkey At The End Of The Leash. Brandi Managed To Set Herself Free And Up The Tree She Went. I Tried To Coax Her Down But She Wouldn't Hear Of It. Beckie Told Me She Knew How To Get Her Down. We Were Just A Couple Blocks Away From Home So She Took Off To Fetch Some Ammunition. When She Returned Brandi Had Moved From The Tree To The Top Of The Street Sign. She Was Just High Enough To Be Out Of My Reach.
Here You Go Brandi Said In A Calm Voice. She Placed A Can Of Pepsi On The Ground Next To The Sign. Brandi Didn't Hesitate A Moment And Down She Came From The Sign. I Quickly Snagged Her And Finally She Was Secure And Refreshed!
Can You Imagine The Termoil In Danville Once The Word Was Out That A Baboon Was On The Loose?
All's Well That Ends Well.......

Just Call Me Mac...

No comments:

Post a Comment