Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jealousy


When Brandi First Came To Live With My Family She Would Have Very Little To Do With Me. I Worked All Day And Didn't Get To See Her As Often As Billie And The Kids.
It Did Take Brandi Awhile To Adapt To Her New Environment. Over A Period Of Time Brandi Grew Closer To Me. I Gave Her The Attention She Wanted Whenever I Could. I Am The One Who Fed Her, Bathed Her, And Changed Her Diaper. It Wasn't Too Long Before I Became Her Man. By That I Mean She Became Highly Jealous Of Billie. If Billie Sat Next To Me On The Couch Brandi Would Raise A Ruckus. If She Touched Me In Any Way Bandi's Hair Would Lay Back And Her Eye Brows Would Raise Up. It Was Funny At First But It Did Create A Few Problems Later Down The Road.
Our Insurance Man Came Over To Give Our Home A Visual Inspection. He Became Facinated With Brandi And He reached Out To Pet Her. As Soon As He Leaned Over Brandi Grabbed The Papers Out Of His Hand. He Thought That was Cute But Then Asked For His Papers Back. Billie Told Him She Couldn't Get Them Back. He Asked Why Not And Billie Told Him She Belonged To Me And She Couldn't Get Too Close To Her. He Wasn't Too Happy About That But, Oh Well....

Just Call Me Mac.....

No comments:

Post a Comment