Sunday, October 7, 2007

Trash My House You Monkey Beast!


I Have Always Tried To Keep Brandi In Open View So She Can Be As Social As Possible. As Mentioned Earlier I Had Brandi Dressed In A One Piece Jumper Like Outfit. I Had A Dog Harness That Fit Over Her Clothes And The Buckle In The Back Where She Could'nt Get Her Little Finger To Escape. I Had A Padlock On Her Buckle And About 3 Foot Of Chain Anchored To The Floor In The Living Room So She Could Be In The Most Active Room In Our Home. She Had One Corner Of The Room All To Her Own. Whenever We Had To Leave The House We Made Sure She Had Her Little Blanket Within Reach So She Could Sleep If She Wanted. The Funny Thing About Brandi Was You Never Knew If She Was Asleep or Not Because She Would Have the Blanket Over Her Whenever She Was Sleeping. Sometimes She Liked To Pretend When She really Was Awake.
Anyway, We Had To Do Some Shopping And We Knew We Would Be Gone For A Couple Of Hours. I Gave Her A Drink Of Water And Her Blanket And Out The Door We Went.
When Billie And I Returned Home Brandi Was Sitting In The Window. I Said Oh Oh, You Better Stay Here Because Who Knows What Our House Looks Like Now That Brandi Was On The Loose.
I Walked In The Door And It Looked As Though Our Home Had Been Hit By A Tornado! Brandi Had Uprooted Plants In Our Living Room. Dirt Was Everywhere. The Pictures On The Walls Were On The Floor, Drapes Barely Hung On The Rods. That was Just The Living Room. The Water Was Running In The Bathroom Tub And Sink. I Entered Into The Kitchen And My Heart Sank. She Had Gotten Into The Refrigerator And Had Taken The Milk And Let It Run On The Floor. Ketchup, Mustard, Pickles Were Everywhere! The Curtains Were On The Floor Pasted With The Night Before Leftovers.
Our House Was Trashed And It Would Take Us A Long Time To Clean Up This Horrible Mess! I Told Billie If Monkey Was On The Menu For Tomorrow Night I Would Surely Understand. This Monkey Madness Was One We Would Never Forget As Long As We Lived.

Just Call Me Mac.........

1 comment:

  1. A friend would greet me at church every Sunday with "How is your grandaughter?" He meant Brandi.

    ReplyDelete