Friday, July 5, 2013

Tuck

This Is My Brother Tuck. Today Is His 60th Birthday. It's Not Every Day You Turn 60. It's A Milestone In One Sense Yet In Another It's Just A Number. For Him It's A Little Of Both. He Likes To Say I Am 18 With 42 Years Of Experience Of Being 18.
He Is Always Cracking A Joke. If He Can Put A Smile On Your Face, Mission Accomplished. I Would Say He Has Been A Good Brother To Me. He Has Always Been There For Me. Whether It Be Advice Or A Helping Hand, I Know I Can Always Count On Him. He Is A Good Euchre Partner. He Is A Great Team Mate In Bowling. We Both Bowl On The Same Team Two Different Days. He Lets Me Use His Garage When I Need To Store "Stuff".
He Pointed Out To Me The Other Day I Have Not Written A Blog In The Month Of June. Why? I Have No Idea. I Am So Busy In The Summer Months. However, Today Being A Special Day For Him I Had To Create This Blog Especially For Him. I Chose This Photo Of Him Because He Loves Playing Santa For The Little Children. This Has Been A Tradition For Many Years Now.
I Could Not Ask For A Better Brother. I Know We Never Say It But I Love You Bro. I Cannot Imagine Life Without You In It. Happy 60th Birthday. I Wish You Many More. We Can Celebrate The Entire Weekend If You Want. You Have Earned It.

No comments:

Post a Comment