Thursday, July 25, 2013

Want A Toothpick?

It Was A Hot Evening When I Realized I Was Out Of Popcorn. Each Night I Snack On Popcorn To Kick In My Medicine. I Hopped Into The Truck Heading For The Dollar Store. Once There I Realized I Forgot My Glasses. Well I Knew Where The Popcorn Was So It Should Be No Big Deal, And It Wasn't. I Seen A Long Line To The Register And Realized I Also Needed To Buy Some Kitchen Stick Matches. I Knew Exactly Where They Were Located. I Retrieved The Matches Then Paid For My Purchase. After Arriving Home I Was Asked Why I Bought So Many Toothpicks? By This Time I Had My Glasses On And Saw That Indeed I Purchased 2 Boxes Of Toothpicks That Contained 1,000 In Each Box. The Toothpicks Were In A Similar Size Box As The Match Sticks.
Sure I Could Have Took Them Back But For Some Reason I Never Did. So I Decided From Now On Anyone Who Enters My Home I Will Offer A Toothpick.
Glasses, Never Leave Home Without Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment