Sunday, July 14, 2013

Real Men Wear Pink

Yesterday Would Have Been Bobby's 32nd Birthday. There Were A Couple Different Plantings In Our Front Yard. A Snow Mountain Tree That Jackie Purchased. It's A Beautiful Tree. It Blooms In The Months Of July And August.
I Planted Pink Knockout Roses. A Friend Posted A Photo Of Her's In Her Yard. They Were Beautiful. I Knew That Was What I Would Plant For Bobby's Birthday. Bobby Always Said Real Men Wear Pink. He Had A Pink Shirt He Wore To Prove His Point.
I Knocked On Someone's Door This Afternoon To Pick Up A Couch To Be Given To A Family. He Asked Me If I Was Bobby's Dad. It Stunned Me But I Immediately Said Yes. It Made Me Wonder If I Would Ever Be Asked That Question Again. I Must Confess It Made Me Sad. Jackie Will Be Here Through The End Of The Week. She Came To Illinois To Visit With Us For Ten Days. It Was Important She Was Here On Bobby's Birthday.
I Really Am Not Concerned What People May Say Or Think About How I Continue To Grieve My Son's Death. I Will Always Have This Empty Feeling Inside. My Heart Was Broken The Day He Passed Away. If You Are Tired Of Reading My Words About Him I Suggest You lose My Blog Address Or Remove Yourself From My Facebook Page. Some May Wonder If I Will Ever Move On. I Would Probably Say, Probably Not. My Heart Aches.
Thanks For The Memories Bobby. I Will Cherish Them Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment