Sunday, May 26, 2013

Whenever in Doubt, Google It

As Long As You Own A Computer You Will Never Wonder Why Or How. I Have Found Out How Amazing Google Is. I Can Simply Type In A Question And "Poof" I Get Pages On Top Of Pages Giving Me Anything And Everything That Has Been Written About The Topic.
Recently I Have Been Facing Some Health Issues. I Have Learned A Lot About My Possible Medical Condition. What Causes It And What Fixes It. Google Takes The Wonder Out Of Everything.
I Felt Every Bit Of My Age On The Truck Today. This Season Marks My 27th Year In What I Do To Help Face Poverty. I Knew One Day I Would Take Notice That I Cannot Do What I Have Been Doing For Years. At This Point In Time All I Can Do Is Take One Season At A Time. I Will Have To Admit This Year Has Already Taken A Toll On Me. I Was Hoping I Had At Least Another Ten Years In Me. I Am Guessing A Lot Of My Problems Are The Extra Weight I Put On Last Winter. I Am Still Lugging It Around With Me. I Had Hoped Since We Are Finishing Up The Month Of April I Wouldn't Have All The Aches And Pains I Normally Have At The Beginning Of The Season. I Have Found Me Taking Pain Medication In Anticipation That I Will Be Having Pain. That's How Well I Know My Body At This Moment. I Think If I Could Lose Ten Pounds It Would Make Things Easier On Me.
I Know It Has Been Awhile Since I Posted A Blog. I Must Have Had Writers Block. I Will Try To Get Back In It. Maybe The Next Blog Will Share The Fun Of Passing A Kidney Stone.

1 comment: