Monday, April 30, 2012

My Journal


Writer's Block. That's Why You Haven't Been Reading Anything New From Me. Sure, I Have Things Going On In My Life But Not Important Enough To Write A Blog About.
Now If I Decided To Include My Daily Activity In A Blog Like Journal I May Write More. I Find Myself Checking Facebook 3-4 Times Each Day. I Read A Lot Of Useless Information. Yet Again That Same Person Might Post Something Very Useful, Humorous, Educational Or Sadness. So If You Come Here And Get Bored With What I Decided To Write About You Can Move On To Someone Else's Blog Or Facebook.
So What's New? How About I Came In 9th Place At The City's Senior Tourney This Past Weekend. I'm Not Happy About It Because I Know I Could Have Finished Much Better. I Told Both My Parents Today To Stay In Good Health. I told Them I WILL Finish In The Top Five And Get An Opportunity To Take First Place. I Know My Ability In Bowling, But I Sure Wasn't Anywhere Close. Trust Me When I Tell You I Will Be In The Winners Circle This Time Next Year.
Bowling Means Everything To Me. I Just Wish I Stuck With It When I Joined My First League Back In The 1970's.
My Diet Started Yesterday. Yesterday It Was The 29th Of April. It's Exactly Six Months Until Billie's Birthday. I Need To Shed A Lot Of Weight. A Lot Of This Weight I Had Been Carrying Around For A Number Of Years. It's My Belly Weight I Am Most Concerned About. It's Gross Looking When I See It On Another Person. Why Should I Be An Acception?
I Am Most Active In The Warmer Months Of The Year. It's Important I Am Able To Get In And Out Of My Box Truck. It's Important I Be Able To Lift And Carry Items. I Am Getting Older And There Are Things I Done When I Was 20 I Am Not Able To Do Today. It Would Make My Job A Lot Easier If I Were To Lose More Weight Than I Normally Do During Summer. Traditionally I Put Excess Weight On During And After The Holidays. I Am Less Active During Illinois Winter. I Plan On Changing All Of This. You Will See Me Log In And Share My Thoughts Of All The Things I Use To Enjoy To Eat. You Will Read About My Daily Walks. This Weight Loss Is Very Important To Me.
Tomorrow I Will Try To Inform You Why The Bottoms Of Your Feet Should Never Burn.
So Maybe If I Include My Daily Activity Into Words I Will Write More. I Have Work To Do In My Garage In The Morning. It's Forecasted To Rain. My Days Have Not Been Near As Busy As In Years Past. I Have A Sickening Feeling This May Be The Last Year For The Robin Hood Foundation. I Will Explain Further On A Different Entry.
Good Night Elzmerelda Poontang, Wherever You Are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment