Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sometimes In Life Things Are Beyond Your Control. I Have Learned Through My Years You Control Your Own Actions But You Have No Control Over Others.
I Have Often Heard Life Is What You Make It. I Believe That. Life Is Full Of Choices. You Choose Who You Want To Be A Part Of It. I Have A Hand Full Of People In My Life I Dislike. I Choose To Ignore These People. I Don't Mess With Them And I Expect The Same In Return.
I Don't Go Around Looking For Trouble. On The Other Hand If Trouble Finds Me They May Have Found Their Match. There Are Times I Get Tired Of Dealing With People. You Have To Be Nice And Be Careful In What You Say. Otherwise You May Hurt Their Feelings And Get Deleted From Facebook. If Somebody Called Or Came To Me And Told Me They Don't Like The Things I Say Or Do, I Would Simply Tell Them To Stay Clear Of Me And My Life. I Don't Go Around Telling Anybody How To Live Their Lives And They Better Never Tell Me How To Live Mine. There Are Times When You Must Take A Stand In Life And Say Enough Is Enough. This Is MY Life. I Must Answer To Only One Person In The End. There Have Been Times I Can Hardly Wait For That Day. I Miss My Son Terribly And I Am Excited For The Day We Will Be Reunited. When My Life On Earth Is Complete Bobby And I Will Once Again Be Joined And That Will be A Happy Day For Me.
As For The Bridge Above? I Burned One Today And I Have No Regrets! As A Matter Of Fact I Feel Relieved. They Say It Takes A Lot Of Energy To Be Angry With Someone. I Tend To Agree With That Philosophy But Once You Burn That Bridge, Just Don't Look Back, Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment