Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Garage Clutter

I Got A Lot Accomplished In My Garage Today. Now That Is Good News If It Were The Average John Doe. I Have This To Deal With Every Single Week. Oh No I Am Not Complaining By All Means. I Need To Keep Busy. If I Am Busy That Mean My Workload Is Up To What It's Suppose To Be. So Far For This Time Of Year I Should Be Busier Than A One Arm Paper Hanger. There Are Certain Factors That May Create Havoc With My Livelihood. Without Going Into Great Detail I Have Competition, And It Has Been Slowing Down Business Some.
My Weekly Sales May Not Be Weekly Here In The Near Future. If I Don't Have The Merchandise I Cannot Conduct A Quality Sale. It's The Quality Sale That Brings In My Faithful Customers. I Don't Like To Disappoint Them But Facts Are Facts And There Is No Way I Can Ignore Them.
Of Course It's Only The First Day Of May And I Still Have Plenty Of Summer Left In What I Do. I Started Up The First Week Of April And I Have Collected Just A Small Amount. As Always I Worry More Than What I Should. However I Am The One Who See's All The Money That Goes Into The Gas Tank. I Am The One Who See's How Much I Spend On Advertisement Each Week. If I Don't Worry, Who Will? I Have Been Doing This For More Than 25 Years. As A Matter Of Fact This Will Be My 26th Year This Season. I Can't Imagine Giving Up What I Believe In.
I Hope To Continue To See My Garage Clutter All The Way Through October!
Oh, By The Way....Happy May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment