Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's A Wonderful Life?


Yes It's Christmas Time And Some Of You May Be Watching Classic Movies Such As Miracle On 34Th St Or It's A Wonderful Life. I Have Made It No Secret That I Am Not Into Christmas This Year. It's Jesus's Birthday And I Will Honor That. As For The Rest Of It I Am Not Interested. I Won't Listen To Christmas Music Because That Only Makes Me Very Sad. I Did However Watch The Movie It's A Wonderful Life This Evening. The Reason I Did Was Because I Have Never Watched It From Beginning To End. I Have Always Watched Parts Of It Throughout The Years.
Even Though The Movie Had Christmas Scenes, The Movie Itself Was Not About Christmas At All. It Was About A Man Who Fought To Be A Good Person To Others. He Made Life Sacrifices So Others Could Have A Better Life. His Guardian Angel Showed Him What The World Would Be Like Without George Bailey In It.
So Tell Me What This World Would Be Like Without You In It? Has Your Life Effected Anyone Else? Would This World Be Different Without You In It?
Actually, If You Are Reading This You Are In Existence. There Is Only One You And Only One World. I Say Make The Best Of It In Everything You Say And Do. You Have Only One Life. Why NOT Make The Best Of It?

No comments:

Post a Comment