Friday, December 2, 2011

Create Your Memory


At Least That's What I Call It. Whenever You Have The Opportunity To Create A Memory, It May Bring A Smile Down The Road.
Disorders Such As Alzheimer Is Such A Cruel Way To Die. It's Hard To Imagine Life Without Your Memory. I Was Told One Day I Could Begin Losing Memories. I Think We All Have Memory Issues Of Some Sort.
I Still Have Memories Of My Childhood. There May Come A Time It All Will Eventually Fade Away. Sometimes I Have To Stop And Think What I Had For Breakfast. One Thing I Know For Sure Is There Is Something I Can Do For All The Tomorrows. Someday Someone Will Be Looking Back At Moments Of Time. Something You Say Or Something You Do Will One Day Be Remembered. I Found Out A Long Time Ago It's Not Always About You. Life Is About Us All.
Create A Fond Memory For Someone. Give Them A Reason To Remember And Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment