Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It Just Take A Moment


I'm A Different Kind Of Person. When I Need To Stop At The Store I Park Quite A Ways From The Store. It's Primarily Because I Drive A Rather Large Truck And It Can't Fit In A Normal Parking Space. Even Though On Many Occasions When I Drive A Car I Would Park A Distance So I Can Walk For The Exersize. Today Billie Wanted Me To Drive Her Up To Wal Mart So She Could Get Her Medicine. I Would Have Went There Myself If She Only Asked. Besides, It Would Do Her Some Good If She Got The Excersize Herself. The Routine Is I Drop Her Off At The Door. I Would Then Proceed To Park Someplace Where I Can See Her When She Steps Out Of The Store. Wow, Life Can Be Good Sometimes.
Anyway As I Sat There Watching People Come And Go A Strong Wind Gust Blew Over A Potted Plant That Was Sitting On Display. I Watched Countless People Pass By The Fallen Plant. I Recognized A Gentleman That Approached The Door Only To Catch His Eye On The Fallen Plant. He Walked Over To It And Put It In It's Place. I Wasn't Surprised. I Might Have Been More Surprised Had He Walked By It Without Placing It Properly Where It Belonged. I Don't Really Know This Man Real Well. I Do Know He Is An Elderly Man. He Must Have Known That Plant Would Most Likely Still Be On The Ground As Of This Writing Had He Not Did It Himself. It Only Took Him A Moment To Make It Right Again. One Moment Too Long For All The Others To Pass It By.
It Only Takes A Moment To Smile. It Only Takes A Moment To Say Hello. It Only Takes A Moment To Say I Love You. So Many Of Us Think About It When It's Too Late.
For Those Who Read My Words, I Hope You Get The Message. Take The Time, It Only Takes A Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment