Friday, October 15, 2010

I Love To Bowl


I Am Presently Having The Time Of My Life. I Bowl On Two Different Leagues. If I Could Afford More Leagues I Would Bowl More. I'm Serious!
My Brother Bowls Along Side Me On Both Leagues. Right Now We Are Tied For First On Our Tuesday Night League. We Are Only One Half Game Out Of First Place On Our Thursday Afternoon League.
I Love The Competition Bowling Has To Offer For A Middle Aged Person Like Myself. I Would Most Likely Enjoy The Game Of Golf If My Schedule Would Allow It. My Summer Gig Pretty Much Takes Every Day Of My Week. My Evenings Can Be Exchanged For Indoor Play Such As Bowling. It's Also A Sport I Can Compete In For Many Years To Come. My Ultimate Goal Is To Bowl A 300 Game.
In The Meantime I Will Continue To Bowl With Not Only My Brother But My Father And Mother As Well. How Many People Can Brag About That Accomplishment? Being This Bowling League Is For Senior Citizens.
I'm Thrilled To Have Things In Common With My Parents And Siblings. We Also Play Euchre A Couple Times A Week. I Know Someday I Will Be Looking Back At These Moments In Time Wishing It Will Last Forever. Sadly To Know It Won't. Enjoy Each Day As If It Will Be Your Last Together. It May Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment