Wednesday, October 20, 2010

He's Been Here A Year


One Year Ago Today My Brother Tuck Arrived Back In Danville After 25 Year Plus In Southern California. Bringing Back With Him His Wife Evelyn And Their Boston Barney.
It Really Doesn't Seem Like It Has Been A Year But The Calendar Does Not Lie. I Must Say It's Great To Have Him Back After All These Years.
Most Who Know Him Know He Has Been Battling Weight For Many Years. Since Moving Back He Joined TOPS. Take Off Pounds Sensibly. I Believe He Has Lost Close To 40 Pounds Since The First Of The Year. I Am Very Proud Of Him. He Knows The Extra Baggage Is Not Healthy For His Heart. Has Has Had A Heart Attack A Few Years Back. I Am Happy Too See Him Making An Attempt To Live A Healthy Life. You May See Him Strolling Through Town Taking Pictures Or Listening To His IPod.
I Enjoy Bowling And Playing Euchre With Him. My Mission Is To Make Him The Second Best Euchre Player In The World. Hehehe...
Welcome Home Tuck. Danville Missed You!

No comments:

Post a Comment