Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10


Yep, That's Today's Date, October 10th 2010. I Guess That Would Be A Memorable Day To Be Born On. Not A Bad Date To Go Out On As Well. It's An Easy Number To Remember.
Numbers Are Kind Of Cool Once You See Them In A Meaningful Perspective.
Take 666 For Example. Of Course It's Considered A Wicked Number In The Bible. Not Only That, My Brother Had A Heart Attack On That Date. June 6th 2006 Was A Date All His Family Here In Danville Prayed For His Well Being. Our Prayers Were Answered.
I Was Mad At My Mother For Years Because She Gave Birth To Me Two Weeks Before A Memorable Date Of 5-5-55. Instead I Was Born On 4-21-55. Now Which Date Is The Easiest To Remember?
My Son Was Born On 7-13-81. My Childhood Address And His Was 713. Yesterday's Newspaper Had An Article About A Boy Who Would Be Turning 10 Today.
So It Was Fives For Me But It Would Have Been Three's For My Father. Had My Grandmother Waited Two Additional Months He Would Have Been Born On 3-3-33.
I Guess If I Sat Back And Gave This More Thought I Would Most Likely Contribute More Useless Information.
I'm Sorry Folks, I Just Could Not Let This Day Pass Without Recognizing It In Some Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment