Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why Do I Capitalize My Words?


It's Not The First Time I Had Been Asked. The Other Day My Brother Tuck Had Asked Me Why I Capitalize All Of My Words. I Simply Told Him I Liked The Appearance Better Than If They Were Not Capitalized. It's Just A Matter Of Appearance With Me. I Find Myself Being Very Picky About The Layout Of My Blogspace. Not That I Get Alot Of People Who Visit Here But When They Do I Would Like To Have Them Enjoy The Complete Layout Of My Page.
I Recently Halted My E-Mail Notifications Because I Wanted My Readers To Come Directly To My Page Instead Of Receiving It As An E-Mail.
So, My Brother Tuck Said Capitalizing Must Take Me A Very Long Time. I Said No I Didn't Think So. He Then Said There Must Be A Feature That Allows Each Word To Be Capitalized. If There Is Such A Thing Out There Would Someone So Kindly Show Me Where It Is? I Know This Must Be Rather Trivial To Many But Just A Simple Explanation In Case Anyone Else Was Curious.
Stay Tuned For More Worthless Information Forthcoming On This Page.
You Never Know What You Will Read About Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment