Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank You Oliver!


I Want To Thank "Oliver" For Rescuing Me When My Computer Crashed. I Sent Out An E-Mail Telling Everybody I Correspond With On A Regular Basis That My Computer Was About To Crash. If They Haven't Heard From Me In Awhile It Was Because I No Longer Had A Computer. He Sent A Message To My Brother Tuck That He Had A Spare Computer He Would Gladly Give Me With No Guarantees. Well, It's An Older Computer And Not As Fast As The One I Had But That's Because It's An Older Computer. I Guess We All Get That Way As We Get Older.
You Can Never Have Too Many Good Friends. I Never Expected Anyone To Step Up And Help A Friend In Need. Oliver Without Hesitation Came To My Rescue And Did What Friends Do Best! I Can't Thank You Enough Oliver. You Are A Wonderful Friend And I Will Never Forget Your Kindness. You Can Bet On It.

No comments:

Post a Comment