Sunday, January 10, 2010

It Was A Kodak Moment


Billie And I Went To A Chinese Buffet. As We Sat There Waiting For Our Drinks To Be Served I Glanced At A Paper Place Mat That Sat On The Table In Front Of Me. Being The Typical Me I Took Advantage Of A Moment I Just Could Not Resist.
Billie Cannot Read Fine Print Without Her Glasses. The Place Mat Explained The Chinese Zodiac. Each Picture Represented A 12 Year Cycle. Each Year Was Named After A Different Animal. Ok, For Those Who Are Thinking Ahead, You Guessed It Correctly.
Billie Looking Down At The Place Mat Trying To Make Sense Of It I Spoke Up And Said...Oh, Here Is The Meat Selection. It Listed Monkey, Dog, Boar, Dragon, Rat, Snake....Ok You Get The Idea. She Gave Me One Of Those Once In A Lifetime Looks And Told Me There Was No Way In Hell She Was Eating That Kind Of Meat. I Couldn't Hold Back The Laughter Any Longer. Those Who Sat Around Us Couldn't Help But Notice My Laughing So Hard.
As I Said It Was One Of Those Precious Moments Of A Lifetime That I Could Not Resist. I Guess It Was The Devil That Made Me Do It.

No comments:

Post a Comment