Sunday, April 26, 2009

Please Pray For My Truck


Ok, Here We Go! My Season Has Started And I Already Have Problems. Why Can't These Problems Occur After I Get My Feet Wet? Yes I Know, Maybe It's Best It Happens Early In The Season Before I Really Get Too Busy To Have Problems With The Truck. Money Is Tighter Than The Lady Next Door Right Now So I Guess When It Rains, It Pours!
I Know They Don't Design Cars And Trucks To Run Forever Without Problems But The Timing Can Be A Little Easier For My Wallet. Now If I Were To Have Problems Like This In Mid Season I Would Probably Not Bat An Eye.
If It Were A Minor Problem I Wouldn't Be So Upset About It. My Truck Is Everything To Me. Without It, Well I Don't Want To Imagine Life Without My Truck.
I Will Know Tomorrow What Kind Of Problem I Am Dealing With And How Much It Will Set Me Back. In The Meantime I Will Be Stressed Out Hoping It's Not The Worse. I Know It Could Be Worse. My Engine Is Good As Well As The Transmission. My Brakes Are The Problem And I Just Know It Won't Be A Cheap Project. I Will However Try To Get This Accomplished By Cutting A Few Corners.
In Cases Such As This It's Not What You Know, It's Who You Know. I Will Keep You Posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment