Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Mowing Season Once Again


Yep, That's Right, Lawnmowers At Work Again. Since Illinois Has Been Experiencing This Odd Spring Weather Today Was The First Day I Have Mowed.
My Feet Hurt. My Back Hurts. My Legs Hurt. Well....I Would Not Be Suffering As Much If I Had Not Put On That Extra Weight Over The Winter Months. Yes I Know We Go Down This Road Every Springtime. I Manage To Shed The Extra Pounds I Put On In The Winter Months By Doing My Summer Gig But I Really Feel The Pain In The Month Of April. It's April When I Get Started In My Truck. It's Also Mushroom Season And Mowing Season.
I Really Need To Go On A Massive Diet Over This Summer In Anticipation Of Me Gaining Weight Next Winter But Hopefully Not As Much As I Normally Do. I Am Getting Too Old To Shed The Weight Like I Have In Years Past. I Use To Laugh About It In Years Past Because No Matter What Weight I Put On Was No Sweat In Taking It Off. I Need To Make Some Drastic Changes This Year. The Plan Is To Lose More Weight This Summer And Gain Less Next Winter. Sound Like A Good Plan To Me. I Wish It Were That Simple.
Every Wednesday I Mow The Church Grass, My Grass, And The Grass Where My Storage Building Is Located. That's Alot Of Grass To Mow In One Day But Somebody Has To Do It. It Won't Get Mowed By Itself. I Try To Mow Every Wednesday So All The Yards Look Good Plus It Keeps Me In Shape. But Come on It's So Hard To Get Use To After That First Mowing Day.
Did I Say My Feet Hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment