Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ohhhh No!


I Just Hung Up The Phone From Talking To Mom. I Did Something I Feel Embarrassed About.
Here Goes. I'm Finishing Up My Conversation With Her And I Casually Mention The Cubs Are Coming On Television. I Told Her I Suspected Dad Is Sitting In Front Of The Television Prepared To Watch It. She Told Me No, He Was Asleep. I Told Her She Better Wake Him Up So He Won't Miss It. I Hung Up And Turned My Television To WGN. No Ballgame. I Brought Up The TV Guide Page To See When They Came On. Ohhh MYY!
They Don't Come On Until 7:00. That An Hour From Now. I Know It's Too Late To Call Her Back, Because I Know She Has Already Woke Him. I Went In The Other Room To Tell Billie What I Had Done. I Told Her All I Could Do Is Blog About It So I Won't Feel So Bad About What I Had Done.
They Say Sleep Is Over-rated Anyway.....Sure, That's Until He Decides To Wake Me Up An Hour Before I Wanted To Get Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment