Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Funnies Of Bowling

How Far Back Does Bowling Go Anyway? Who Knows? Maybe Back In The Stone Age. Didn't Fred And Barney Go Bowling A Lot? I Bowl A Couple Days A Week And I Just Love It. I Consider Myself An Average Bowler. I Wish I Were Better Than I Am But I Will Settle With What Ability I Have.
I Get A Kick Out Of Bowlers Reaction To What They Leave On The Alley After Their Ball Plowed Through The Pins. Instead Of Blaming Themselves For A Split Or The Infamous Ten Pin Left Standing, Their Outburst Complaint Is Awww That Was Not That Bad Of A Shot! I Didn't Deserve That. I Got Robbed! I Put The Ball Right In The Pocket, It Should Have Been A Strike.
That Was A SOB(Should Have Been)!
Face It, It Is What It Is And That's The Game Of Bowling. There Are Ten Pins In A Rack. If You Hit Nine, You Get Nine. If You Want To Blame Someone For The Pins Not Going Down I Suggest You Go To The Nearest Mirror And Take A Good Long Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment