Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Crusaders

Well At Least That's What I Call Them. Don't Get Me Wrong, Not Everybody Are Just Weekend Crusader. What I Mean By This Is Those Who Attend Church On Sunday's But Don't Act Christian Like Through Out The Week.
God Has Full Custody Of Me. To Be Honest About It I Haven't Been The Most Perfect Child. I Have Made Some Mistakes And I Am Trying To Do What God Wants From Me. I Have Been Guided By Him And I Have Enjoyed The Journey He Has Taken Me On. Some Of It Has Been Rocky. Some, Smooth Sailing.
My Biggest Weakness Is My Constant Worrying. I Know I Am Not Suppose To Worry When I Put All My Trust In Him. I Have Been Praying About This And He Knows It's My Weakness. I Have Had Many Weaknesses In My Past And With God's Help I Have Over Come Them.
Thank You Lord For Being My GPS In Life.








No comments:

Post a Comment