Sunday, June 17, 2012

Not All Pugs Are Nice


Most Of My Readers Know I Have A Pug. Her Name Is Cassie. A Lady At My Sale Also Has A Pug. She Brings Him Most Of The Time She Visits. Last Week "Pugley" Was Being Walked By This Lady's Husband. I Couldn't Help But Notice That Pugley Was Lifting His Leg On Any And Everything That Day. I Cracked Off A Comment That Dog Couldn't Have Much Left In Him. The Husband Informs Me That He Could Do That All Day. I Took It As A Humorous Comment, Until This Week.
I Am Talking To The Lady Who Was Sitting In The Car. The Husband Gets Out And Begins Walking Pugley. I Watched Them As He Was Walking Him Near The Furniture. Then It Happened. I Can See It In Slow Motion As I Remember This. I Hollered Pugley!! I Walked To Them And Told The Husband He Was Going To Pee On The Couch. He Sternly Informed Me He Wouldn't Have Let That Happen. He Then Stormed Away. I Told The Lady I Had Upset Her Husband And That I Was Sorry. She Told Me Not To Worry Because The Two Belonged With Each Other. He Most Certainly Would Have Pee'd On The Couch. As For Her Husband He Would Most Likely Let Him. He Was An Irresponsible Person.
I'm Not Sure If They Will Ever Return Again. If They Do They Know I Am Not Prejudice Against Pugs. I Am Just Prejudice Against Stupid People.

1 comment:

  1. I am not prejudiced against any breed of dog, except one, the ones that bite....oh, and maybe poodles....

    ReplyDelete