Saturday, January 7, 2012

Where Have All The Years Gone?

Today Is My Sister's 52nd Birthday. Where Have All The Years Gone? I Can Remember The Day She Was Born. Back In The Day Before Sonograms Nobody Knew What Mom Was Having Until She Gave Birth. There Were Already Three Of Us Boys So Why Not A Fourth? I Can Remember The Disappointment When Dad Came Home And Announced Mom Had A Girl. I Was Just Months From Turning Five Years Old. Isn't That Amazing? There Are Things I Can't Remember Doing Last Week.
I Found Out Through The Years Having A Sister Wasn't Much Different Than A Brother. She Played Basketball With The Rest Of The Neighbor Kids. She Played Ping Pong Pretty Darn Well Too.
So Today Is Your Day Sister Of Mine. You Have Always Been There If I Needed You For Anything. You Are A Wonderful Person And I'm Glad You Are My Sister. I Love You...

No comments:

Post a Comment