Friday, January 13, 2012

Is It Spring Yet?


Yes I Know We are Only 13 Days Into January But I'm Ready For Spring Time. We Had Our First Real Snowfall Yesterday. Temps Are Suppose To Reach The Single Digits Tonight.
Over All This Winter Has Been Considered Mild. The Temps Have Been Above Average So My Complaining Is Actually Not Justified. For Living In The State Of Illinois Winter Could Be Much Worse Than What It Has Been.
I Am In The Midst Of My Hibernation. I Play A Lot Of Euchre And Bowl As Often As Possible To Help Pass The Winter Along. I Have Already Gained 12 Pounds Since The End Of My Summer Gig. I Always Put On Extra Weight In The Winter Months. I Need Days In The 40 Degree Range So I Can Do Some Walking To Help Me Shed This Weight. It Seems All I Want To Do Is Eat.
The Middle Of Next Week We Are Suppose To Reach Temps In The 40's Which Will Allow This Snow To Melt. That Will Make My Day. I Hate Snow.
It's Not Like I Don't Like Snowmen. I Just Prefer Three Lumps Of Coal, Two Twigs, A Carrot And A Scarf Laying On The Ground.
I Was Born In The Spring Time And That's The Best Season Of The Year As Far As I Am Concerned.
Today Is Friday The 13Th. Nothing Bad Has Happened So Far. I'm Not Really Superstitious But I Don't Ignore The Unlucky Things Either. I Look At It This Way. Tomorrow Will Be Saturday The 14Th And We Are One Day Closer To Spring Time.

1 comment:

  1. yeah i'm the lucky one to be born in winter lol.although it was a nice day this year

    ReplyDelete