Friday, January 6, 2012

2012

Yes, I Know It's Hard To Believe. I Have Been An Outspoken And Opinionated Person For As Long As I Can Remember.
Yes, People Make New Years Resolutions Every Year. Most Declare Them Because They Have Good Intentions In Keeping Them. I Can Honestly Say I Have Made Very Few If Any Resolutions Over The Years. This Year Is Different.
My Reason For Making The Most Important Resolution Is For My Health. I Have Been Blessed With Good Health For My Age. Yes I Have Some Health Issues But None Of Them Life Threatening. If I Continue My Trend I Am Heading For Elevated Blood Pressure Which We All Know That's Not Good At All.
I May Find It Difficult To Talk In The Coming Months. I Will Most Likely Be Biting My Tongue More Often To Prevent Myself From Speaking My Mind. Actually I Think It's The Best Policy. I Tend To Like People Who Can Hold A Conversation And Not Be So Opinionated. I Think It Makes You Feel Awkward In The Relationship.
I Have Been Carrying A Little Extra Baggage In My Front End. I'm About 30 Pounds Overweight. If I Could Lose Most Of My Gut I Will Lose Most Of My Unwanted Weight. Each Year As I Get Older I Find It Harder To Get It Off Because I Am Less Active In The Winter Months. I Hope To Be More Active This Winter Than I Have Been In Years Past. What I Am Saying Is My Chances Are Better Right Now In Losing This Weight. While I Am Still Active, I Should Do It Sooner Than Later.
I Would Like For My Weight To Be 175 Or Lower Before The End Of This Year. Not Only Do I Want This, I Need It.
So Keeping Both Resolutions Will Be A Challenge For Me. To Me Life Is A Challenge Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment