Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You May Not Remember Me, But...


That's How My Personal Message Began On Facebook To A Woman I Don't Recall Meeting. Actually In Full I Sent Her A Message On Facebook That Read I Doubt If You Remember Me But I Slept With You And Your Sister.
My Mother Sent Me A Message Earlier In The Day Letting Me Know Of Twin Girls That Were Born About The Same Time I Was. Apparently As Newborns, We All Shared The Hospital Nursery Together. Being The Jokester That I Am I Had To Send These Women This Message.
I May Or May Not Get A Response From Either Of These Sisters But It Was Fun Sending This Note To Them. An Opportunity I Just Could Not Pass Up.
I Would Not Be The Person That I Am Today Without Being A Little Onery. Those Who Know Me Best Wouldn't Expect Anything Less.
Your Smile For The Day.........

1 comment: