Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dog Days Of Summer


Yep, It's July Alright. Temperature Have Sky Rocketed The Past Few Days. Forecast Call For Temps In The High 90's Until The End Of This Week. I Have Yet To Ever Cancel A Sale Due To The Heat. I Have Cancelled This Friday.
If We Were Just Dealing With High Temperatures It Would Not Be So Bad. There Is A Lot Of Humidity In The Air. Heat Index Figures Are Estimated To Be 110-115 Degrees.
Maybe In My Younger Years I Would Deal With It And Continue On As If It Were Any Normal Summer Day. No Way Would I Enjoy Life In Texas Or Arizona.
I Can't Imagine Not Having Air Condition. I Didn't Have The Privilege Of Having One When I Was A Youngster Growing Up.
Yesterday I Went Through Three Shirts I Was Wearing Outside In This Humidity. I Had To Peel Them Off. I Was Drenched In Sweat. I Pray This Humidity Will Be Gone Soon.
In The Meantime If You Don't Have To Go Out, Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment