Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sick......Sucks!


Last Saturday I Inherited A Cold From The Mrs. Apparently She Enjoys Sharing.
I Had To Cancel Three Euchre Sessions And One Bowling Event. Now That May Not Seem Much To Anyone Other Than A Fellow Euchre Player Or Bowler.
I Am On My Third Roll Of Toilet Paper. I Have Tried Three Different Cold Medicines.
I Am Feeling A Little Better Today But To Me That Doesn't Mean Anything. For Some Reason I Just Can't Seem To Shake This. It's Always A Head Cold With Me. A Runny Nose Is The Pits. I'm Almost Afraid To Blow My Nose Because I Get Nose Bleeds.
I Am Really Hoping I Feel Better Tomorrow Because Another Bowling Day Is Forthcoming. This League I Have Perfect Attendance For More Than Five Years. I Just Love Perfect Attendance. Anyway, Ti's The Season To Be Jolly, Fa, La,La, La, La, La, La, La, La...

No comments:

Post a Comment