Monday, December 20, 2010

Euchre Triple Crown


I Really Don't Like Tooting My Own Horn But This May Be My Only Opportunity To Enjoy The Triple Crown In Euchre. I Play Euchre Three Times A Week. Sundays, Monday, & Wednesday. I Have To Take Euchre Seriously Because I Am Playing The Best In The Business. Yes We Keep Track Of Our Wins And Losses.
Yesterday I Had Realized I Was Fortunate To Come Out With The Most Wins In All Euchre Sessions For 2010. Of Course I Could Not Have Done It Without All My Skillful Partners.
Chris, Brian & Tuck Are Great Players Of The Game. We Were Paired Up With Opponents Of More Than 58 Years Of Euchre Playing Experience. I Was Raised To Play Your Best. If You Won You Knew You Deserved It.
Just A Short Example Of What I Mean By This. My Father Taught His Children How To Play Ping Pong. We Played Ping Pong A Lot. I Was 22 Years Old Before I Finally Beat My Dad. I Can Remember The Day As If It Were Yesterday. I Called Him Up At The Fire Station To See If He Wanted To Play Ping Pong. We Set Up The Time To Play. We Played A Few Games That Day. I Remember Winning Two Of Those Games.
My Reason For Remembering That Day Is Because I Knew I Really Earned My Win. I Knew He Played His Best. I Knew If I Won, I Earned It.

No comments:

Post a Comment