Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A World Without Pets?


Can You Imagine? Nope I Can't. I Can't Imagine Life Without A Dog. I Suppose There Are People Who Are Not Suited To Be Pet Owners. Alot Of People Like To Leave On A Moments Notice And You Just Cannot Do That When You Have A Pet. That Pet Is Dependant On You. Food, And Shelter And Lot's Of Love Are The Ingredient For A Happy Companionship With Your Pet.
I Am A Dog Lover. I Relate Better To Dogs. I Enjoy Their Unconditional Love As Well As Their Commitment And Dedication.
I Bet Many Of You Can Recall Some Memorable Moments With Your Pet. Alot Of People Include Them In Photo Shoots With Other Members Of The Household.
I Know Of A Miniature Yorky That Is Celebrating A Birthday Tomorrow. Of Course She Hasn't A Clue But Does It Matter?
I Think We Can Agree That Our Pets Have A Big Impact On Our Lives. Life Without Them Would Be Boring. If You Don't Have A Pet, You Could Always Enjoy The Opportunity Of Being Playful With Someone Else's.
I Don't Know About You But I Think I Will Tell My Pet How Happy She Makes Me.
A World Without Pets? Nahhh, Not This Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment