Friday, June 18, 2010

Thank God!


That's The Words That Came Out Of My Mouth Last Evening As I Got Inside My Truck For The Trip Home.
I Had A Day Of Frazzled Nerves Due To A Possible Pop Up Shower In The Afternoon. If You Have Ever Visited Me On Friday's At The Sale, Then You Can Understand Why I'm Always Concerned About Rain. I Won't Get Into The History Of The Rain Storms I Have Been In Because They Are Numerous. One Thing I Know For Sure. I Really Don't Like Being Down There With The Threat Of Rain. There Is Always Risk Of Things Getting Wet.
My Point Is This. As We Began To Shut Things Down, A Dark Cloud Began To Appear Which Became Obvious Threatening Weather Was Approaching. We Were Litterally Running To Get The Trailer And Truck Loaded Before It Began To Rain. After It Was All Finished I Got Into The Truck For The Drive Home. It Then Began To Rain. I Was So Thankful I Was Not Rained On. I Didn't Care About Me. I Was More Concerned About All The Stuff In The Boxes. All Is Well And With A Sigh Of Relief I Said Thank God.
Shouldn't We Thank God For Everything In Our Lives? It's Moments Like This That Remind Us Who Really Is In Control.
Thank You God For The Reminder.

1 comment:

  1. A good friend posted;
    Don't tell God about the storms in your life, tell your storms about God in your life.
    Trust HIM through every storm!

    ReplyDelete