Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Photo Says It All


If A Photo Were Able To Talk I'm Sure It's History Would Be Told.
This Photo Was Taken Recently At A Family Reunion. Everyone In This Photo Has A Connection To My Mother. If It Weren't For My Mother This Photo Would Not Exist.
I Consider It Ironic That Fate Is The Balance For The Future. A Bunch Of What If's Can Be Thrown Into A Chance Meeting. My Mother(Shirley Rohrer Miller) Worked As A Waitress At The Duchess Restaurant In Downtown Danville. My Father(Harvey Miller) Worked In A Downtown Furniture Store. The Way I Understood It Was My Father Normally Dined In A Different Restaurant But That Particular Night It Was Closed. The Rest Is History. What If My Mother Had Not Been Working That Particular Evening? What If My Father's First Choice Was Indeed Open That Night? I'm Sure Many Of You Can Relate And See Similar Instances Of What If's.
Tomorrow Marks The Completion Of Three Quarters Of A Century For My Mother. I Would Like To Wish Her A Very Happy Birthday. I Hope You Get Some Chocolate Covered Chocolates On Your Special Day.
Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment