Sunday, May 23, 2010

You Facebook?


Most Everybody Who Owns A Computer Is Aware Of Facebook. The Site Is A Little Community Of Friends And Relatives. Of course They Can Be A Friend Of Friends, Or Even A Friend Of A Relative. Yet On The Other Hand It Could Be A Neighbor, Or Even A Friend Of Your Neighbor. Since Joining Facebook I Have Learned How To Bowl The Highest Game, Which Continues To Be Ranked Number One.
I Am A Member Of A Relative Group Which Focus On Reunions, Reminiscing, Sharing Photo's And Our Daily Activities.
I Feel The Concept Of Facebook Is Right On. Creating A World Community On The Tips Of Your Fingers Is Fulfilling. The Perfect Social Network That Enables You To Interact With Friends And Family Around The Globe.
I Enjoy Navigating Facebook And Reading The Walls Of Those On My Friends List. Alot Of Useless Information But Maybe Not To Somebody Else.
I Really Suck At Family Feud. I Continue To Play In Hopes I Will Do Better. I Think I Found The Solution In Winning. Getting The Questions The Second Time Around Generates Much Needed Points.
So Do You Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment